Old July 19th 05, 09:07 PM
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

For a fee, of course. (Nothing that extensive is free.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Bill Ridgeway" wrote in message
Tee,

It sounds as though you require a complete design and supply. That
doesn't mean to say that it's going to be expensive but it may be
something more than would be available from an NG. If that is so please
email me direct and we can see what you require and, hopefully, meet your
requirements.

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions

"Tee" wrote in message
I am trying to sell our services, We charter aircrafts, we have different
programs, clients can purchase, even if they own their own aircraft we
can
manage it for them & charter it out so we can make money & so can they.