Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Use a text form field, with a frame around it, but as part of a ta

If you use a table you must fix the height and width of the cell in order
for it not to expamd.

Gover wrote:
I'm currently working with a form, and I have put in a text form
field and have limited the amount of characters to be placed in it.
But I thought that if I used the frame around the field I could set
the size - to stop the form from increasing in size when the user
types in info. It works outside a table, but not inside a table.
Any suggestions please