Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default How do I print a copy of a recipient list for a mail merge?

If you use a Directory type mail merge main document, there is no need for
the Next Record field or any of the copying and pasting. Just insert
the mergefields into the cells of a one row table in the main document.
When you execute that merge to a new document, that document will contain a
ta ble with a row of data for each record in the data source.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"srhamm" wrote in message
news
The easiest way is to print the list from your data source (easy if it's
Excel).
Or create your merge document in Word where you put on the first line all
the fields you want to print (you could separate them with tabs). At the
end
of the line, insert the Next Record command. Hit Enter. Now copy and
paste all this multiple times until your page is filled with your fields
and
Next Record repeated over and over down the page. Give it a try.

"PDQ Door" wrote:

I am trying to print a copy of my list of recipients for a mail merge.
Any
suggestions?