Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karin

Default Converting a Coral Word Perfect

Do you know how I can Convert a Coral Word Perfect Template over to Word in
Windows XP?
Thanks
Karin

"Sandy L" wrote:

Thanks.
I still use WordPerfect for personal work, but most things that might be
sent to a client we put in Word, simply because it is taking over the world.
We tried composing in WordPerfect and converting when we needed to send an
electronic document, but it is easy to overlook formatting problems created
in teh conversion, and that doesn't impress clients. Lawyers still use
WordPerfect, but even that is diminishing.

"Greg" wrote:

CTRL+Shift+spacebar.

Why don't you use WordPerfect?