Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

Default type chapter numbers in header by page breaks doesnt work

I have two chapters already typed in my word file (office 98).
Chapter 1) 8 pages
Chapter 2) 7 pages
I want to type chapter numbers in header.
Help says that I have to separate two chapters by "page break" and then I
can type separate header for each section. I do so however header changes in
both sections (chapters). I should add that I have typed both chapters and I
want to insert the page break now. What is wrong with my action.
TIA, Rasoul Khoshravan Azar, Tabriz, Iran