Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Summer Summer is offline

Default Is a form, template, or table best (when used by multiple users?)?

Use a Table to layout your form and use formfields and lock the Form.

"Heather C." Heather wrote in message
I need to create a "form" in Word (2007) to be filled out on a regular
basis
by multiple users, but I do not know if I should create a form, a
template,
or a table. It will include multiple check boxes and multiple fields for
the
user to type-in detailed information, and I need to make it aesthetically
pleasing.

I have not done this before, and I am under a deadline so I need to be
certain that the right foundation (form, template, or table) is chosen
from
the get-go.

Thank you to all the experts out there willing to offer some advice and
direction!!