WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Finding duplicate phrases and paragraphs.

Hi Frank,

Yes, there is a way to find duplicate phrases and paragraphs in Microsoft Word 2003. Here's how you can do it:
  1. Open your document in Word 2003.
  2. Click on "Edit" in the menu bar and select "Find" (or press Ctrl + F on your keyboard).
  3. In the "Find what" field, type in the phrase or sentence you want to check for duplicates.
  4. Click on "Reading Highlight" and select "Highlight All" from the drop-down menu.
  5. Word will highlight all instances of the phrase or sentence in your document. You can then compare them to see if they are duplicates.
  6. If you want to find duplicate paragraphs, you can use the same method but instead of typing in a phrase or sentence, you can type in a paragraph and follow the same steps.

I hope this helps you to find and eliminate any duplicate sections in your story.