Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rndthought

Default Word should catalog misspelled words to study.

Suzanne,

I think you miss the point of my suggestion and maybe I confused it by going
into the whole €śTyping Practice€ť thing. That was really an afterthought.

It would be a feature, if enabled, which would allow the creation of a list
of words that the user can study. This feature would be useful for anyone to
continue to enhance their vocabulary and more specifically for students who
need to work on spelling. The Word application as it is does a fine job of
auto correcting and a superb job of offering suggested corrections.

Thank you for your feed back.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Word is not a typing application. Word does make it easier to work around
common typos, however. When you right-click on a word marked as misspelled,
instead of selecting the correct spelling, you can click on AutoCorrect and
choose the correct spelling. From then on, whenever you type, for example,
"sotre" (one of my bugaboos), you'll get "store" automatically.