db1

Default how do i convert bmp,tiff file to rtf in word to print labels fro.

I have canon scanner using scangear cs and omnipage se(ocr) and microsoft xp
and word(in office pkg) . I need to scan printed list of names/ adfressesand
have computer format on template and print as mailing labels. when scan
image and open ocr program, I can only save as bmp , pdf, or tiff. There is
no option to save as rtf for word .how do I get image saved as word file to
then format and print as labels?
Trying to avoid typing info into each block of template, but rather have
computer put info into parameters to print labels from scanned page.