Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Default Delete Random Numbers in Word Document

At the start of each chapter, insert an 'odd page' section break. The
preceding skipped page, if any, will be completely blank.

"rainyman" wrote in message
I am formatting a book for print. I have page numbers, outside edge, mirror
image, at the top of each page. I want all chapters to begin on an odd
numbered page. When skipping a even numbered page to begin a new chapter,
how
can I delete that even number from the top of the page, leaving a blank
page,
without deleting the entire page number scheme? Any help offered will be
greatly appreciated, I'm going nutcase trying to find a solution. Rainyman