Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
oojimafl1p oojimafl1p is offline

Default how to make inches not points the default page margin value

Thanks for that. I just posted the same query a couple of days ago - I guess
I should have read through all of these others first - but then I was a first
time visitor, but I'm learning fast :-)
Cheers

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

If CyberTaz's suggestion doesn't help, then see
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=299339 "You cannot change ruler
measurement unit from character units after upgrade to Office XP" or
http://www.gmayor.com/Character_Units.htm .

"big" wrote:

Recently, the margin values in 'page setup' for a Word document changed from
inches to points. How can I change them back to inches as the default value?