Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Problem Printing Envelope

If you put the address in a text box and do not have "Drawing objects"
checked on the Print tab of Tools | Options, nothing will print or display
in Print Preview.

"Wayne Wengert" wrote in message
I am using Word 2003. I want to print an envelope of a custome size (5

1/2H
x 7 3/4W) with just a person's name centered (e.g. "Joe Jones"). I created

new document with those dimensions and then keyed in the name and centered
it horizontally and vertically but print preview shows an empty page and
when I print, the printer starts up but never prints anything?

Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong?

Wayne