Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Challenging: emailmerge attachment + body

Hi Albert,

I'm not sure what you can do about the view: it may or may not be anything
to do with the way that the .doc has been prepared and transmitted. To be
honest, I probably do not even notice what view things open in any more,
because I am so used to having to change it to the one I want to use. That's
not good, but it may be "the way it is".

Apart from that, it sounds as if progress has been good!

Peter Jamieson

"Albert" wrote in message
I was wrong again...
The documents are merged fine. However, by default, when I open the
attachment it is in [spanish] "reading form view".
I appreciate very much what you've done for me...
Thanks again for your time and efforts...
Albert