Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
pmuja pmuja is offline

Default flip a textbox upside down using "draw" - "flip" greyed out???

The solution is to type your text into MS Paint, then:
1. select menu item "Image".
2. select "Flip/Rotate".
3. Then select "Rotate by angle" and select 180.

This results in the inverted text image you want.

Now, just copy and paste the image into your Word doc or wherever.

"Nola" wrote:

so there's no way to have some of your text appear upside down in one place
on a page, and right side up on the same page (say in a separate column)??

graciously awaiting...

Nola

"CyberTaz" wrote:

Text boxes can't be rotated or flipped. You can add text to AutoShapes &
Flip/Rotate them, but the text in them will not be affected.
--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

"jog" wrote in message
I am trying to turn a text box upsidedown. HELP said to use "draw" and
"Flip" ... "Flip" is greyed out and not useable when I try this.