tom1324 tom1324 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Berlin
Default Textbook templates - I need to make my own

I'm really bad at studying - a failing that I need to sort out. I am learning German and have many textbooks and different sources of information, but ideally would like to make something all of my own. I figure I'll actually read it and learn something that way!

Could anyone recommend whether (a) this is a good idea and (b) if there are any textbook templates (i.e. fully set up with contents page, index etc)

Any help/advice would be massively appreciated.