iamlaurapalmer iamlaurapalmer is offline
Banned

Location: Washington DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amargeorge View Post
Hi I have a requirement. It is as follows

1. I need to search for numbers in a document. for example they could be

1 or 123 or 12.3

I need to find and replace them so that they appear a format such that the first number is superscript the next one is subscript and then the third one is super script and so on

123 = 1(superscript)2(subscript)3(superscript)

Please help this would save me weeks of work
My opinion best option for you will be start buying research paper it will be made by professionals they do their best so you may find useful information and solve your problem