BrianMRhodes BrianMRhodes is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hall \(MS-MVP\) View Post
Write your letter..

Online translators can be found online by typing "online translators"
surprisingly enough, but they are wildly inaccurate at times.. your boss
should have more about him than to leave an office junior with a job that
the junior can't handle..

There are times when the positive action is to say "NO"..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"avinoam.aharoni" wrote in message
Hi,

I have a document in french, I wish to translate it to English - it
doesn't have to be a profesional translation, but its a 200 page document,
and it is due on my bosses table by Thursday...

anything Word can do for me (other than to help me write my
resignation/suicide letter)?

Thanks,

Avi.

In today's era, the phase for study, teaching, environment is becoming difficult day by day. This type of conversation held is becoming helpful for students. Today can every student is tensed about how to complete his/her assigned tasks within time. Teachers give them topics and they don't even have knowledge about these topics. Students suffer a lot from this problem. But now you have the opportunity to just go to this website ihatewritingessays and pay for assignments and get your work done by professionals.