avinoam.aharoni

Subject: Document Translation

Write your letter..

Ok, now I just have to decide if its the resignation or the suicidal :-0

Online translators can be found online by typing "online translators"
surprisingly enough, but they are wildly inaccurate at times..

I know, already tried that. I had hoped Microsoft would come to the rescue, but I guess not..

your boss should have more about him than to leave an office junior with a job that the junior can't handle..

I wish I could tell him that and still keep my job.

There are times when the positive action is to say "NO"..

Right, here goes: OH NOOOOOOO!!!!

Thanks just the same, it was a pleasure being on the same planet..