Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I separate foot/endnote numbers with a comma?

Select the commas and press Ctrl+Shift+=. See also
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...ultipleSources

"bojserkis" wrote in message
If I type the commas in they do not come out as superscript, but as

regular
font size and placement. Do you mean I have to reformat every comma as

8pt
and superscript? There must be a better way to do it.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

If you want commas, you'll have to type them in. In the footnote
options, commas are used as separators; they will never be inserted by
Word.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"bojserkis" wrote in message
In writing reports with a lot of footnotes I find, despite what the
formatting choices show, that the superscript numbers are not
separated by
commas. E.g., instead of 14,15,16, I am getting 141516. How do I
correct
this?