Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BigDogMurphy

Default How do you re-number lines if Office/Word?

Define an outline-numbered list as described at
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...Numbering.html. Use Level 1
for the set number (Set 1, Set 2, etc.) and Level 2 for the song number. The
songs will renumber automatically when reordered and when dragged or
copy/pasted from one list to another.

Is there no simpler way to do this. I am just about to the point of
trashing this Office set-up and getting word 5 and use it in the OSX
"classic" environment, which allows one to revert to previous software
versions only useable in older systems.

This whole process you have directed me towards, is really complicated, and
after reading it, it requires using features for whixh I otherwise would
never use.

Is there a more simple way, to re-number lines on each page, independent of
the other pages???

dog