TF

Look again. Inside/Outside is actually now the Top and Bottom. Left and
Right are still Left and Right. Unless, of course, you have changed the
orientation setting?

Use Print Preview and select 2x2 pages view. Then you will see exactly what
happens when you change the margins (note that you can change the Page Setup
whilst in Print Preview and see exactly what happens as you make the
changes).

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Deon H" wrote in message
.158...
: I'm using Word 2003.
:
: Yes, I use the 2Pages per sheet option to do this. The moment I choose
: this, there is no Left & Right Margin setup. It changes to inside &
: outside.
:
: Deon
: