Yes, I see what you're saying now. Word seems to assume that you want facing
pages. The only workarounds I can think of would be:

1. Create the pages full size, using the required margins (double the ones
you mentioned) and use the "2 pages per sheet" option in the Print dialog.
Luckily, for A4/A5, this works out well (US sizes don't scale as well).

2. Use "2 pages per sheet" as you've been doing, setting both Inside and
Outside margins to 1 cm and adding a 2 cm left indent to all your paragraph
styles.

"Deon H" wrote in message
.158...
Susanne,

thanx for your help.

I'm using Word 2003 SP1

I'm afraid to tell you that it doesn't work as you have suggested. I'm
wokring with an A4-sheet in LANDSCAPE orientation.

Any other suggestions?

Deon