Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Space in between Footnotes

Send the doc to my email, and I'll take a look.

"VPsoccer" wrote in message
Tried that early on (and again just now) and it says I am not allowed to
delete.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Okay, this is a single page that is showing, as it were, a phantom

footnote?
Switch to Normal view and View | Footnotes. This will allow you to see

all
the footnotes together. Find the "empty" one, and try using Backspace in

the
empty paragraph or Delete at the end of the previous footnote. This will
usually work.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"VPsoccer" wrote in message
Not that I can see with the separator.
I don't know where I would find an empty paragraph.
(There is a paragraph symbol, but I am not allowed to delete it.)

"This
is
not a valid action for footnotes."

And it is only on this page and not any others with f-notes.