neil

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 12:45:09 +0930, "Jezebel"
wrote:

What point? Of course there are clipart images, rosey borders, and any
number of graphic bells and whistles. None of these is actually *in* Word,
but obviously available to you when use use Word. But the usage is up to
you. You can always defecate in the printer, too.

I've no idea what you're on about, those features are in Word because
they come with Word. I mean they wouldnt give you a feature without
anything in it. But yea, sounds like you're grasping straws for
whatever reason, "not *in* word" but then "available to you when you
use it".

....and could ya please stop top posting.