Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Gail[_2_] Gail[_2_] is offline

Default Tbl of figures/Captions

Using Word2000 - two of my many photo's attached to people in the document
all have captions "attached" to the photo (if that's correct terminology). I
can create a Table of Figures for these people. The two photo's that I
cannot seem to add have captions but they are "below and separate" from the
photo. The difference is that I can create a border around the ones that
have the caption "attached" to the photo. I accomplished this by right
cliking the photo and a context sensitive menu offered me the "caption"
option. For the two that causing me grief I did not get the context
sensitive menu when I right clicked the photo. The only way I could even get
a caption was by using the main menu Insert | Caption command.

Why the difference? and Why can't I get the context sensitive option on the
two photo's? How can i do for the two what I did for the many so I can
update the Table of Figures and include ALL the photos?

The help menu's did not enlighten me on what procedures to take for the
apparent different situations

thanks
--
Thank you for your help