Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey[_2_] Greg Maxey[_2_] is offline

Default Can we customize font size so at Doc. open its a different size?

Mr. Daniels,

I didn't have any macros for months after installing Office2007, and
my normal. template was normal.dotx until I did.

Are you sure about that or is that just more of your petty whimpering to
cover another one of your WAGs declared as facts? Try Google.

Does my stalker imagine that people have nothing else to do with their
lives than monitor newsgroups so they can post instant responses?

No. Your stalker as you like to call him imagines that you feel pretty
silly after spewing your fantasy stated as facts and learning once again
that you were wrong.

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote in message

Does my stalker imagine that people have nothing else to do with their
lives than monitor newsgroups so they can post instant responses?

On Nov 15, 4:49 pm, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
No, it's Normal.dotm by default. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to save a
macro in it. A .dotm file is not one that *contains* macros but one that
is
macro-enabled.

Fairhope, Alabama USAhttp://word.mvps.org

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote in
Not until you've put at least one macro into it!

On Nov 15, 12:49 pm, "Stefan Blom"

wrote:
To clarify, the file name extension for the Normal template in Word 2007
is
*.dotm (macro-enabled template).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote in
Do you want to change the size of all your existing documents, or do
you want _new_ documents to be set to 16 pt?

For the latter, open your normal.dot or normal.dotm or normal.dotx
template (which version of Word?), not by double-clicking it, but from
within Word, and Modify (which version of Word?) the Normal style to
change its font size.

On Nov 15, 11:29 am, JE wrote:

My word docs always open at font size 11. I wouldm like to change this
16.
How do we do that?
Thanks, JE--