Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Uncle Joe

Default can someone help me with the product key?

It's your own fault for waiting until the day before a lab
report is due to prepare it. Had you asked us earlier,
we would have chipped in and bought you a copy of
Microsoft Office 2003. Yeah, right. If you can find
someone with an Office 2003 CD set, here's my Office
product-ID:

UPP-YOURS-PIRATE-FATT-CHANCE-GOAWAY

As one of the fine gentlemen of this group suggested, use the
bundled WordPad word processing application to prepare
your lab report. It's not fancy but it will get the job done.

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message ...
It never ceases to amaze me that people will post *here* of all places to try to get a bootlegged copy of
Office.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"garfield-n-odie" wrote in message
Windows comes with Wordpad, which is a basic word processor that might be sufficient for your immediate
need. If you want Microsoft Word or Microsoft Office, then you will have to buy it like the rest of us.

LOVE-LY? wrote:

i don't have a CD and i really need to do this Lab report for tomorrow please help me