MSLearner MSLearner is offline
Junior Member

Default VBscript code to protect a section in word document

Hi All,
In a 2010 word template, I have two sections. Manually, the first section is set to protect and second section in unprotected. When open this template, the whole document is protected. Therefore, Track Change cannot be used.

I am trying to create a macro (AutoOpen()) to un-protect the second section only. Frankly, I am trying to un-Protect the second section.

Could any one kindly provide me the VBscript code to do this?

NOTE:
ActiveDocument.Unprotect Password:="Password" will unprotect whole docuemt.

I was able to get the section count with
ActiveDocument.Sections.Count

Thanks