Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Andy C

Default Word 2000 mail merge documents won't save Access 2000 data source

Had Word 2000 and upgraded to 2003, hated it and went back to 2000. Now mail
merge letters that used to work fine in 2000 will not save the data source
(an Access 2000 database). Each time I open a mail merge document an error
message tells me the data source does not exist. I have to work through the
mail merge helper and it tells me the same thing until I choose the option to
remove remove all mail merge info then work through it again. After this the
merge function will work. I save the document before closing it. Next time I
open the document it cannot find the data source again. This is driving me
nuts..... please help.
Thanks, Andy