Luc

Fay,
It can be done, but let's say not in a easy way.
Use the EQ-field to create an overstrike.
Insert - Field - choose EQ - click on the field codes button - choose
options - select the \O() switch - click the add to field button and OK out.
Now press Alt+F9 to see the field, click between the two () and type A;O.
While the field is still visible select your A and reduce the letter size
say to 8 or 9 points, then with the A still selected go to Format - Font -
second tab - choose position (I think it is called) higher and increase by 1
or two points. Now hit ALT+F9 again.
Difficult isn't it but if you make an autotext off it you should have no
trouble using it.
That said I am sure someone else will have a better solution to offer you.
Luc

"Fay Yocum" schreef in bericht
Is there a way to place a circle around an uppercase letter? Thank you.

Fay