Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe C. Joe C. is offline

Default Is there an add-in to add AMA reference style to Word 2007?

Thanx

"Robert M. Franz (RMF)" wrote:

Hi Joe

Joe C. wrote:
Thanx, but that's the problem, there is no AMA setting.

oh... sorry, didn't check that in my language version.

I would enquire with AMA itself if they have some Word 2007 Add-In
already or in the making.

It's possible in theory to create one yourself, but even the sheer
length of XML coding needed seems pretty prohibitive ... :-(

Others are definitely more knowledgeable than me, but I had no luck with
normal VBA to get there, either: anything concerning citations is either
not recorded by the macro recorder, or not exposed in the Word object
model at all.

Find/Replace might help, if the entries are all alike. For a one-journal
job, you're probably quicker doing it manually though. :-[

2cents
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |