Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Full page on screen, but prints out 1/4 size!

This is a problem with some printer drivers. Use the in built functionality
to convert to .pdf and then print that if you are really stuck.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Gaz" wrote in message
When I view documents on Word 2007 Beta in print view, it shows the
document
full-page. But when I print out, it only prints the document 1/4 size in
the
top-left corner. I have checked al the options time after time, but I
cannot
find a solution. Why is it doing this? Please help! Thank you!