Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

Default Header/Footer Building Block w/Picture

Foget trying to use Building Blocks for something like this. Instead,
create a template that has a header set up in it the way that you want and
use that as the basis for the documents that you want to create.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Marnee" wrote in message
The header for the documents I create include our department logo (JPG).
Is
there anyway to create a header building block that includes text and the
picture? Thanks.
--
Marnee
Dayton, OH