Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gordon Bentley-Mix on news.microsoft.com Gordon Bentley-Mix on news.microsoft.com is offline

Default i click on close went writing my eassy it how i get it back

I only hope it wasn't for English class...
--
Cheers!

Gordon Bentley-Mix
Word MVP

Please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup.

Read the original version of this post in the Office Discussion Groups - no
membership required!

"marcia" wrote:

hi it any one there can tell me how to get my essay. i was writing it and it
went lost. i think i click on close i need it back please cause it take me
the whole day. and it was finish. i did not get to save it. help please.