Marcel

Default How to show a URL located picture referenced by an INCLUDEPICTURE field in a imageobject on a form

Hi,

Word 2002 SP3

I copied from IE6 a picture for testing in a document with the following
HYPERLINK:

{ HYPERLINK
"http://office.microsoft.com/search/redir.aspx?AssetID=XT011250231043&Origin=HH0106865 21043&CTT=5"
\o "Professionele drukkerij: (c) James Hardy/PhotoAlto/PictureQuest" }

If I put the cursor before the H of HYPERLINK and push Shif+F9 the field is
transformed into the next INCLUDEPICTURE code:

{ INCLUDEPICTURE
"http://office.microsoft.com/global/images/default.aspx?assetid=ZA011190561043"
\* MERGEFORMATINET }

I've created a Form with a picture object that shows each picture in my
document that has a reference with { INCLUDEPICTURE ...} field at my hard
disk. Everything goes well except when the picture has an URL reference.

Me.Image1.Picture = LoadPicture("C:\\Documents and Settings\\Marcel\\Mijn
documenten\\Mijn afbeeldingen\\home.jpg")

works well but

Me.Image1.Picture =
LoadPicture("http://office.microsoft.com/global/images/default.aspx?assetid=ZA011190561043")

crashes.

Does anybody know how I can get a picture with an URL reference shown in the
picture object on my Form.

Regards,

Marcel