Jay Freedman

Tools Options Edit check "Typing replaces selection".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

MS HELP ME PLEASE wrote:
HI i just realised when i type and use the undo button or the
backspace on keyboard wont delete a word I highlighted. i can do it
before but recently it just ont delete it. This I find a very stange
problem though not a huge problem as i can use the delete button on
keyboard, Im just used in using the backspace when deletin g
highlighted words. I can delete letters using backspace its just that
if I highlight it and press BACKSPACE on keyboard it wont delete it
anymore.

The same happense when I highlight a word and type a new word while
highlighted it wont overwrite. iT just adds on the word while the
wrng word is still there.

P.S. I can do it on other programs but not in MIcrosft Word

KIndly reply on
PLease help me!!!!