Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default full screen reading - even numbered page on left side

I do not see this behavior in Reading Layout view in Word 2003; the odd page
is always on the left, and you have to click Next Page twice to get to the
next pair of pages. You can, however, see facing pages in Print Preview (in
both Word 2003 and Word 2007) provided you have enabled "Mirror margins"
and/or "Different odd and even" headers and footers.

http://word.mvps.org

"bucky3" wrote in message
In Word 2007, when I use full screen reading with 2 page view, it
always show the odd numbered pages on the left side and even numbered
pages on the right side. Is there a way to advance 1 page so that the
even numbered pages are on the left side? I need to be able to see 2
page view, but I also need to be able to arbitrarily change which page
to show on the left.

I used to be able to do this with Word 2003's reading view. I think if
I used the right arrow, it would only advance 1 page.