Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default full screen reading - even numbered page on left side

On Sep 8, 4:22*am, bucky3 wrote:
On Sep 7, 5:00*am, "Peter T. Daniels" wrote:

No, even numbers can never be on the right-hand side. Open any book at all.

That is not true. I created a new Word 2007 doc with 3 pages. Then I
did Print Preview. It displays page 1 on the left side and page 2 on
the right. Are you talking about printing? I'm just talking about Full
Screen Reading or Print Preview.

Of course I'm talking about real books!

See my screenshot:http://i.imgur.com/xGQMX.png

On the other hand, if I set Margins to Mirrored, as Suzanne said,
Print Preview then displays odd pages on the right, even on the left.