Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
2Lipps 2Lipps is offline

Default How do I make 2 page borders on one page?

I'm using Word 2003. I would like to have two different color page borders
on one page. I've tried one color which works, but when I go to make the
second page border on the same page in a different color it just goes on top
of the first one. I set the page border for the first color at 13 and the
second page border with a different color at 24. Can't get two borders to
show up. Can anyone help me with this? thanks.