Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default open multiple word documents and insert a paragraph.

You are limiting your vision. If the paragraph before or after the inserted
one is the same in each document, you can use Find and Replace.

"DLH2006" wrote in message
Thank you, but we are not replacing text but inserting an additional
paragraph between two other paragraphs in the documents.

Thanks again,
Dianna

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you can do this using Find and Replace, see
http://www.gmayor.com/batch_replace.htm

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"DLH2006" wrote in message
We have 700 documents created in Word that we now need to open and

insert
paragraph into each one. Is there a utility or way to open these,

insert,
save and close other than manually opening each one?