Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jen Gregory

Default Editing Time

Thanks for your help... I'd been testing this in my office and I didn't think
it was an accurate count of minutes spent actually editing the document.

Thank you!

"Jezebel" wrote:

Total time the document is the active Word window. Doesn't really tell you
much about how long the document was worked on.

"Jen Gregory" Jen wrote in message
How is the total editing time (File, Properties, Statistics) calculated?
have an instructor who is trying to use the time there to determine how
much
time her students spent composing a paper.