Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Converet plain text to table

Are you using English regional settings? If not you will probably have to
use separators associated with your local region. In particular some
languages require a semi colon in place of a comma.

geotso wrote:
then, "Graham Mayor" climbed to the rostrum and said:
Send me a sample of the document to the link on my web site so that
I can

you (and everyone) can get it from he http://geotso.com/sample.aspx

check that we are all singing from the same hymn sheet, however in
the meantime try a search for

^0160^t]{1,}([0-9]) replace with
\1^t\2^t\3^t\4

with the wildcard option set.

The same "invalid expression" message box