Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How is this?

I'm afraid I have no expertise in this area, but at least it explains your
failure to quote. I'm using OE out of the box, with no special settings or
editing of the header.

"geotso" wrote in message
It seems that OE you use as newsreader, adds a header "X-RFC2646:
Format=Flowed; Response" in your posts (Graham's post, too) that prevents
my Thunderbird from including the previous messages, along with my answer,
when I post back to you (or to Graham).

Could you please tell me how you edit the headers in OE, or it's a
server-side setting?

Thank you and sorry for the off-topic post...