Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How is this?

It may well have to do with OE's nonconforming use of the -- for signatures.
I forget the details, but there's possibly something about an extra space
after the hyphens signaling the end of the message? I've removed the space
from this message. Does that make a difference?

"geotso" wrote in message
then, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" climbed to the rostrum and said:
I note that in the reply in which I changed the format from Greek to
Western European, the header says "X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original."
See what happens if you reply to that one.

I'm afraid the same

(I was already aware that this reference acts the same way, but I hadn't
mentioned it till now, as it doesn't appear in the current situation -the
posts I've mentioned as example).

Well, thank you very much for your time. As about the problem I'll see
what can I do with the guys from Mozilla/Thunderbird discussion group,
where I've posted the problem too.

Thanks again...