Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default The page borders are outside the printable are of the printable a.

The page margins are irrelevant unless you have set the page border "From
text." As long as it's "From edge of page," it won't print. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...sDontPrint.htm

"Cory" wrote in message
I have the same problem as the others listed in this section. When I try

print a document with a border, the bottom border isn't printing. When I

try
to print it is giving me the following message: The page borders of

section 1
are outside the printable area of the page. Do you want to continue?

I have adjusted my margins to comply with my printer (inkjet). Still not
working.
I have adjusted the space between the words and my border. Still not

working.

I would appreciate any help.