It seems to have the sharp but not the flat or natural. But thanks for the
additional info.

"Bruce Rusk" wrote in message
Tahoma -- which should be installed by default -- also has them.

"Goldtop LesPaul" wrote in
message ...
Thanks for the info but of course now I can't find that font on the CD

or
on-line.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Flat, natural, and sharp signs can be found at 266D, 266E, and 266F of
Arial
Unicode MS (in the Miscellaneous Dingbats character subset). Don't ask

me
why the font designer thought it was more important to have "eighth

note"
and "beamed eighth notes" in basic Unicode fonts than to include these,
but
there you have it. Arial Unicode MS is a VERY large font and is not
installed by default but should be on your Windows CD.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"Goldtop LesPaul" Goldtop wrote in
message news I'm quite flabbergasted to discover that I can't put a musical sharp

or
flat
symbol in Word 2003. With the Word Perfect program that came on this
Dell
computer I found them within seconds by Insert | Symbol | Iconic
Symbols.
With this Word program I'm been trying to find them or even help to
find
them
for well over an hour. Can anyone help?