Klaus Linke

With the trailing section mark (or section break) I mean the "section break"
character that follows the section (displayed as a double dotted line).

You can find it with ^b in "Edit Find", but it's probably easier to use
"Edit Goto Bookmark", type in "\section" -- the built-in bookmark for
the section you are in -- and then once the section is selected, use
Shift+Left to exclude the last character.

You should find more info he
http://www.word.mvps.org/faqs/apperrors/CorruptDoc.htm

Regards,
Klaus

"GH" wrote:
Thanks Klaus,

I will try to do so. I tried to convert to RTF parts of the document
before but I was not successfull.

That with the sections I have not tried!
Do you have a description of what to do? I have the paragraphs on in
e.g. normal mode.
What is the trailing section?

Best regards
Georg