Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Has anyone seen my FIND dialog box (Word 2007)?

Well, when you open the Find panel your cursor is in the box, so you
could start typing something and see if it appears.

Does this also happen with Ctrl-H (Find and Replace) and Ctrl-G
(GoTo)?

On Jan 20, 11:41*am, Dar1837
wrote:
My FIND dialog box in Word has disappear. When I invoke the FIND command
(press Ctrl-F or select Find from the the Edit box, or from my toolbar), the
FIND box does not appear anywhere on my screen. I've closed all windows and
it doesn't seem to be hiding behind anything. FIND is working in all other
applicaitons.

Wondering if I've somehow disabled FIND functionality, or if the dialog is
minimized somewhere that I can't see. Any ideas how to get my FIND dialog box
back?