Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Andy Siegel Andy Siegel is offline

Default Word 2003 Macros are gone after upgrade to '07

I just made one of my users very mad. I upgraded her Office 2003 to Office
2007. When she opened Word for the first time, she said, "Where are my
macros?" I didn't know she was using any macros.

Is there anything I can do? I'm not very familiar with macros (I can spell
it), so I don't know where to look to find them. When I look in C:\Program
Files\Microsoft Office, there's not an Office11 folder anymore.

Please help - I hate making people unhappy.

Andy Siegel