Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Graphics printing on the wrong page in booklet

You'll get no argument from me.

"Paulc50" wrote in message
Isn't about time that Microsoft soved this. Its a real bug.
If you save in word 97-2003 format you loose any imaging that is unique to
word 2007 (ie any odf the picture styles that might be applied.) They
don't
print as they appear on the screen.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

So far no cause has been identified, and the only solution seems to be to
save the file in Word 97-2003 format.

"adshansel" wrote in message
I know someone asked this question a year ago, but I was hoping that
there
has been a fix since then, or at least a suggestion to what I should do
with
my booklet. When I print my booklet, my graphics are transposed to the
opposite page. I have a lot of graphics! and my book let is 67 pages!
If I
had known of the problems beforehand, I may have tried to use a
different
program. I would appreciate any help anyone can give!